Important things to ask before booking your Destination Wedding Venue
It takes a lot to plan a destination wedding but the most important thing to start with is selecting the venue for it. Trust us, once your venue is final, the process gets really easier. We know selecting a venue for your destination wedding is not an easy task in itself as there are various things you need to check before booking one. So, to help you out, we made a list of important questions that you should ask at the venue. This will help you to vet each location yourselves based on their responses.
Below, is the list of the top questions that you should ask potential venues before choosing your destination wedding venue…
- Their experience in hosting destination weddings. Also, question about what number of gatherings have they served
- What extra they will offer as compared to your other options?
- Will they offer a package or everything will be individually charged?
- Are they open to customizing as per your likings?
- How many spaces they have for hosting your ceremonies?
- Will they provide a coordinator who can help and does it come in your package?
- Can they connect you to their past clients who booked them for their weddings?
- How much do they charge for blocking the venue?
- Do they full payment in advance?
- How many rooms do they have for the guests? Will they refer some other property if there are not enough rooms for your guests?
- Activities at the property or nearby. Is there any spa or pool available in the property?
- Do they have any other vendors on their panel?
- Pick and drop service from the airport or train station
- Do they host multiple weddings on the same day or at the same time?
P.S. We advise you not to book your venue until you’ve got answers to these important destination wedding planning questions. These will help you make the decision smoothly.
Also, read: How to pack for a Destination Wedding?