How newly-wed couples can spend quality time during the Covid-19 lockdown?
For all the newly-wed couples, we know it must be difficult for you when it’s time to have the time of your life at your honeymoon at some exotic location, you are at your home trying to save yourself from the Coronavirus outbreak! You must be even tired of Netflix and Chill and all the time. We know you must be a little annoyed that this lockdown just got in the time when you just got done with all the wedding madness of months.
There are lots of things that you can do besides catching up on your sleep. You can rely upon us as you have so much of time with you for now which you may not have later! So, use this time for doing some important things. Trust us, most of the things mentioned below are very easy to procrastinate!
So go ahead and make notes to spend your time!
- Make sure you store your bridal lehenga and jewellery correctly. As you must have spent so much time and money on getting that perfect wedding lehenga. So, you need to ensure that it stays in mint condition whenever you look at it.
- If you’ve got your wedding photos, then you can see them with your family and even upload them on social media!
- Spend time with each other and try cooking together to spend some quality time with each other!
- You can play some fun games such as chess, Jenga, monopoly, puzzles, PubG, Playing cards, UNO and carrom board.
- You can also some amazing movies such as How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Meet the Parents, Mr. & Mrs Smith, Sweet November, The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, The Bridges of Madison County, The In-Laws, License to Wed and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Apart from these game and movies, you can rely upon some hobbies where you two can bond too! You can also indulge in home couple-workout sessions and even re-decorate the house or even your room, as now you will be living together. We assure you, that possibilities are endless. You can use this time to find the Zen between the Ying and the Yang, or something that bonds you together or anything that you both can enjoy effortlessly.
If you have some other suggestions, then do share them with us in the comment section below! We would love to hear them and share with our audience!