#WinterSpecial: How to pamper your dry skin before the wedding?
We all would agree to the fact that winters are way too harsh on us especially to our skin. Those chapped lips, itchiness, dryness are way too annoying and things get more irritating when you are a winter bride and have to deal with these issues to look flawless on your wedding day! All of us are well-aware of the feeling when our skin turns into a drought struck desert and our face starts looking all dull. In fact, this dry also appears on our arms, legs, knees or even the elbows. There are many reasons behind drying of skin such as a change in weather or change in beauty products which means that it’s not you, it’s your environment that causes that.
You must be trying on good moisturisers or oils to get rid of dryness but even all those efforts are going in vain then you need to something extra for that boost of suppleness. The skin needs to be hydrated both internally as well as externally and hydration doesn’t just mean drinking water, it has got more to it. So, if any of you are facing dry skin woes and want to bet rid of it before your wedding day then try these tips your skin hydrated & moisturised!
- Drink too much water and other fluids
- Invest in good products that will help you get back that lost moisture on your skin. Get products with hyaluronic acid are the best for hydration
- Make changes in your diet and add water-rich fruits and veggies like watermelon and avocado. Apart from fruits and veggies, you can also add fluid-filled foods like soup and yoghurt that will also help you to boost skin hydration
- Don’t over-exfoliate your skin as it may lead to microtears in your skin, that can further worsen your skin’s condition and even cause inflammation
- Don’t use excessive water on your skin and it will dry up your skin faster. It is advised to switch to lukewarm water while taking shower and don’t forget to apply moisturiser afterwards
- Switch to natural oils to benefit from their beauty, healing and wellness properties. You can go for any popular essential oils such as jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil and shea butter
- Invest in a humidifier. This machine is really helpful and that too in all seasons as it helps to relieve weather dryness brought by dry climate and conditions Though it is a pricey investment, but its all worth the money. It will help you to restore the skin’s moisture level
We hope these tips will surely help you in getting rid of dry skin and look all radiant on your wedding day!