What’s a dreamy wedding without some breathtaking pictures. We all are aware of the fact that your wedding pictures are the most precious keepsakes from your most special day that you will cherish forever. Every photographer has the ability to click nice pictures but there are only a few that can make them look surreal. As your wedding is one in a lifetime moment, you would actually want your wedding pictures to be magical.
However, keeping in mind, how finding an apt photographer is no less than a cakewalk, we’ve got you some useful list of questions you must ask your photographer before making your final decision. Drive through this guide and make the most of it!
Firstly, there are some things that you need to ask yourself before hunting for the photographer…
- Do you want a professional photographer that is known for their experience or you want to go for someone who is new but uses some unique tricks?
- Is there a need for separate photographers for both the sides or a common photographer for both bride and groom side?
- Do you need Candid photography or traditional photography?
- In what budget you are looking?
- For how many days you want to book the photographer?
- Do you need a video too?
- What do you expect from the photographer in terms of deliverables? Soft copy, printable in the form of a wedding album or both?
Secondly, there are some common questions that people usually ask before finalizing the photographer…
- Availability on your dates
- Do they have any other bookings too on the same dates?
- Their charges
- What kind of packages do they have? Does it include pre-wedding shoot or printed albums?
- How will they give the photos as well as the video?
At last, here is a list of not so common that you need to ask them before finalizing…
- How big is their team? How many full time as well as freelancers do they have in their team?
- How much experience do they have?
- What locations have they shot at?
- Ask for their recent weddings’ pictures
- What is their style? Candid, traditional, cinematic or a mix of all?
- What shots do they cover?
- Do they carry back up equipment?
- If they are ok with covering a destination wedding? If yes, then is travel expense included in the package?
- What kind of paper will be used for albums?
- How long will it take to share the raw data?
- Will there be a written contract?
- How will they take the payment? All in advance or half before the event or half after it?
- What is their cancellation policy?
Well, that was a brief guide that can help you before finalizing the photographer. We hope it helps you to book the right photographer for your wedding.
490 total views, 3 views today