An Ultimate Pre-Bridal Beauty Guide for all Brides-to-be
When you are prepping yourself as a glowing bride for your D-Day… we can totally relate with the struggle! You have to follow a proper routine to get that perfect glow for your D-Day! That routine may have consisted of so many facials, hair treatments, hair removal and so on. But you all brides-to-be need to follow a proper timeline to get these things done at the right tie to have the right effect. So, here we are to make it easier for you to make a beauty checklist for you that will help you stay right on track!
One Month Before
You should get started at least one month before the wedding day.
- Get your facials started by this time. You can go with natural facials done with natural ingredients to rejuvenate your skin to get that bridal glow
- Spa sessions are a must to relax in all that wedding planning madness
- Detan treatment is also essential. You can go for this to get rid of all that from your body including your back, arms, legs, feet and so on!
- You should also pamper your skin with Gold Collagen Masque as its flakes of 24-carat gold and a secret formula will give you an impeccable glow and radiance like never before
15 Days Before
If you just got 15 days to pamper yourself then go for the below-mentioned regime.
- It’s the right time to give your hair all the attention. You can get them trimmed, coloured or get treatments like keratin, hair spas to give them nourishment
- Get any specialized facial to get luxuriously radiant skin. It will make your skin become it picture-perfect
- Get rid of facial tan with the help of bleaching and getting it done at least 2 weeks before the big day. You will have enough time cure that redness or reactions
- Get that Gold Collagen Masque also
- Destress yourself with a spa session just before the D-day!
1 Week Before
Here is a perfect beauty plan to get you ready in a week!
- A spa session to make your hair soft and add shine to it. Plus, it will also help to cure the damage caused by UV rays
- Get your full body waxed and massage with argan oil. Get rid of hair and follow that argan oil regime that will nourish your skin, leaving it all skin soft and supple
- Peel Off Waxing- Brazilian. You can go for hygienic peel off waxing for delicate and intimate areas. It is enriched with avocado butter, that will make your skin soft and supple
One day before your wedding functions
- It’s the perfect time to get your mani and pedi. You can have your perfect nails with fresh nail paint and extensions. Do get it done before your mehendi
- All that threading including eyebrows, upper lip, forehead or sideburns as per your requirement
- It’s the right time to get those pretty Nail Extensions or Nail Art done
Just stick to this guide for your pre-bridal and you’ll be all sorted!
Also, read: Best Facials For That Bridal Glow As Per The Skin Type